Take your career to the next level, your way.
With NAU Canada online graduate degree programs, you can take your career to the next level—without taking time away from your current professional responsibilities or your family.
Offered through the Harold D. Buckingham Graduate School, our graduate degrees in business are all 100% online—and all taught by professionals with real-world experience, so you bolster yours.
How to apply for a master’s degree at NAU.
While the specific requirements vary by program, to apply for admission into an NAU master’s degree program:
- Complete and submit an application.
- Have previously earned a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher education in the U.S. or an international institution recognized by the ministry of education or other government agency
- Does not require taking the GRE or GMAT exams
- Satisfy all other admissions requirements
- May require professional experience, a writing sample and a background check
For specific program requirements, review our catalog.
Review our international admissions requirements in our catalog.
See All Programs
Harold D. Buckingham Graduate School