Online Bachelor of Science.
The Bachelor of Science in Accounting degree program provides learners with the opportunity to develop the skills, ethics, and technical knowledge required to enter the accounting profession in the public and private business sectors.
Aviation Management (BS) coursework prepares Graduates for a career in aviation field related to management for airlines, aerospace/aviation companies, and state, local, and federal government agencies. The university promotes critical thinking, problem-solving, and professional competence.
Please Note: Prior to enrollment, verification that the individual has completed a professional pilot training program, or that the individual can demonstrate completion of prior education/training in an approved, aviation sub-specialty must occur and is a program enrollment requirement. Examples of aviation sub-specialties may include FAA Certifications in Power Plant and Airframe, Avionics, and military training in aviation.
Aviation Management Major Core Courses
Students enrolled in the BS Aviation Management program develop knowledge and skills in the following major core courses:
- Air Career Operations
- Aviation Marketing Management
- Aviation Law
- Aviation Safety Programs
- Crew Resource Management I
- Crew Resource Management II
- Air Transportation System
- Aviation and Airport Security OR
- Airport Security
- Airport Operations and Management OR
- Airport Planning
- Aviation Capstone Course
Students develop other necessary knowledge and skills in courses in the Support Core and General Education Core, including courses in communications, science, mathematics, humanities/behavioral/social science, and college and career success.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Apply concepts, theories, and analytical methods pertinent to the field of aviation management.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills and problem-solving skills by analyzing issues and challenges that aviation managers are likely to face and recommend solutions.
- Demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary for professional practice.
Why Choose NAU?
Our support starts before you enroll – and continues to graduation day. You are assigned a personal enrollment advisor on day one, and will have an academic advisor after you enroll.
Transfer Credit Accepted
We offer free transfer evaluations and accept up to 75% of the program to transfer in from another institution/program.
Our Faculty members are skilled professionals that work in the fields they teach, bringing practical knowledge and experience into the online classroom.
National American University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (hlcommission.org), a regional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
National American University is approved by the Higher Learning Commission to offer programs and courses through distance education.
National American University has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE) located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kan., USA. The business programs in the following degrees are accredited by the IACBE:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Management
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Management
- Associate of Applied Science in Accounting
- Associate of Applied Science in Business Administration
- Associate of Applied Science in Business Logistics
- Associate of Applied Science in Management
- Associate of Applied Science in Small Business Management
Program Completion Flexibility
As a standard, full-time student you can complete the program in as few as 15 months, however, you may choose your course load – take as many or as few classes at one time as you want.
Credit for Real-World Experience
Earn credit for prior learning which includes experiential learning or portfolio credits awarded by NAU, and evaluated corporate training certificates
Student Learning Resources
NAU offers multiple student learning services, from free tutoring, to our Ask-a-Librarian service (open 7 days a week), to free access to scholarly journals that are up-to-date in your field.
Ready for the Next Steps?
Learning online doesn't mean going it alone. Our support starts before you enroll – and continues to graduation day. You are assigned a personal enrollment advisor.