By understanding what type of learning style best suits you, you’re able to adjust your learning tactics and methods. This is extremely important when it comes to studying, processing information and communicating with others.
Start Quiz Now
Press the play button below to find out what type of learner you are.
Start Quiz Now
Question 1 of 5.
1) What do you find most distracting, when you’re trying to study?
1. A. Having a cluttered desk, people walking past you, messy surroundings
2. All of it! Noise, clutter, an uncomfortable chair, overwhelming surroundings
3. People talking, music playing, noisy surroundings in general
Question 2 of 5.
2) If you had a question about studying at NAU Canada Online, would you rather...
1. Send us an email so you can see the response and refer back to it
2. Either one! As long as I get my answers, I don’t mind how
3. Call us (on 855.210.5641) so you can talk to a real human
Question 3 of 5.
3) When you’re reading an article which is a mixture of images and text, do you...
1. Look at the pictures first, then read through the text.
2. Both images and text. I just jump right in.
3. Read the article out loud to yourself (don’t worry, we won’t tell anyone)
Question 4 of 5.
4) You’re waiting in line at the grocery store to pay for some snacks (to feed your brain while you study). Are you...
1. Looking around (to see if you can spot any chocolate bars on sale)
2. Fidgeting. And wishing the queue would move faster.
3. Talking to the person in line next to you
Question 5 of 5.
You’ve downloaded some new software (which you need for your online course). Would you rather…
1. Read through instructions which explain how it works.
2. Start using it... and figure it out yourself as you go!