Online Master of Business Administration.
The Bachelor of Science in Accounting degree program provides learners with the opportunity to develop the skills, ethics, and technical knowledge required to enter the accounting profession in the public and private business sectors.
Management (MBA) coursework is designed to help students gain the skills and knowledge needed to work in executive, supervisory and management positions in various types of businesses.
Management (MBA) Core Courses
Students who select this option must complete the MBA core courses and three (3) of the following electives coded as 6000 Level Law courses or 6000 Level Management courses. The following are a few of the options available:
- Legal Environment for Global Organizations
- Legal and Regulatory Environment for Higher Education
- Human Resource Law
- Global Workforce Planning and Recruitment
- Global Organizational Behavior
- International Management
- Enterprise Process Management
Student Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate advanced skills in management to efficiently and effectively achieve organizational goals.
- Demonstrate the ability to integrate concepts from various functional areas of business to develop managerial decision-making skills and effective business strategies.
Common Occupation of Graduates
- HR Manager
- Advertising Manager
- Public Relations Manager
Why Choose NAU?
Our support starts before you enroll – and continues to graduation day. You are assigned a personal enrollment advisor on day one, and will have an academic advisor after you enroll.
Transfer Credit Accepted
We offer free transfer evaluations and accept up to 75% of the program to transfer in from another institution/program.
Our Faculty members are skilled professionals that work in the fields they teach, bringing practical knowledge and experience into the online classroom.
National American University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (hlcommission.org), a regional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
National American University is approved by the Higher Learning Commission to offer programs and courses through distance education.
National American University has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE) located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kan., USA. The business programs in the following degrees are accredited by the IACBE:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Management
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Management
- Associate of Applied Science in Accounting
- Associate of Applied Science in Business Administration
- Associate of Applied Science in Business Logistics
- Associate of Applied Science in Management
- Associate of Applied Science in Small Business Management
Program Completion Flexibility
As a standard, full-time student you can complete the program in as few as 15 months, however, you may choose your course load – take as many or as few classes at one time as you want.
Credit for Real-World Experience
Earn credit for prior learning which includes experiential learning or portfolio credits awarded by NAU, and evaluated corporate training certificates
Student Learning Resources
NAU offers multiple student learning services, from free tutoring, to our Ask-a-Librarian service (open 7 days a week), to free access to scholarly journals that are up-to-date in your field.
Ready for the Next Steps?
Learning online doesn't mean going it alone. Our support starts before you enroll – and continues to graduation day. You are assigned a personal enrollment advisor.