Certificate in Consequence Assessment-WMD
This certificate provides students with concepts and skills of consequence assessments of weapons of mass destruction. Students will achieve an initial level of competency in the modeling of hazard releases using the fundamentals of analysis. Students learn in a collaborative, Net-centric environment by recognizing the IWMDT toolset, understanding and applying graphical user interface operations, and implementing and assessing consequence assessment initiatives to meet the users’ mission requirements.
Upon completion of this certificate, students will be able to do the following:
- Understand and apply graphical user interface operations
- Implement and assess consequence assessment initiatives to meet mission requirements
- Construct consequence and contingency plans to meet both natural and man-made emergencies
- Describe the future of the industry and the role that client protective services will play as threats increase
- Synthesize and reflect upon knowledge gained upon certificate completion
DNWS CM260 Integrated Weapons of Mass Destruction Toolset-Consequence Assessment (IWMDT-CA)
INT310 Fundamentals of Analysis
PRO405 Consequence Management
SEC300 Certificate Portfolio
SEC320 Foundations of the Security Industry
300+ Strategic Security Elective
Course availability is subject to minimum class size requirements.