Online Bachelor of Science.
The online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Emphasis: Marketing degree program prepares students to effectively understand and evaluate marketing alternatives and be able to apply critical marketing-related skills.
Business Administration; Emphasis: Marketing (BS) coursework prepares students to apply the principal concepts, theories, practices, and interrelationships in management accounting, financial accounting, marketing, finance, and management. Moreover, this program is an excellent choice for students seeking a career in areas such as retail management, sales management, marketing research, advertising, and promotion.
Marketing Emphasis Core Courses
Students enrolled in the BS Business Administration; Emphasis: Marketing program develop knowledge and skills in the following major core courses:
- MG3000+ Electives
- Marketing Management
- Social Media Marketing
- Consumer Behavior
- Marketing Research
Students develop other necessary knowledge and skills in courses in the Support Core and General Education Core, including courses in communications, science, mathematics, humanities/behavioral/social science, and college and career success.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Apply concepts and principles related to the international dimensions of business.
- Apply decision-support tools to business decision making.
- Communicate effectively and in a professional manner.
- Analyze typical challenges that managers are likely to face and recommend solutions using critical thinking skills and ethical decision making models.
- Utilize marketing research effectively.
- Develop a detailed and comprehensive strategy for marketing a product and/or service.
Common Occupations of Graduates
- Business Development Officers and Marketing Researchers and Consultants
- Corporate Sales Managers
- Professional occupations in Advertising, Marketing and Public Relations
- Sales and Account Representatives – Wholesale Trade (Non-Technical)
- 87% of recent graduates find employment
- Median Earnings: $54,390
- Earning Range: $39,054 – $68,066
Why Choose NAU?
Our support starts before you enroll – and continues to graduation day. You are assigned a personal enrollment advisor on day one, and will have an academic advisor after you enroll.
Transfer Credit Accepted
We offer free transfer evaluations and accept up to 75% of the program to transfer in from another institution/program.
Our Faculty members are skilled professionals that work in the fields they teach, bringing practical knowledge and experience into the online classroom.
Program Completion Flexibility
As a standard, full-time student you can complete the program in as few as 15 months, however, you may choose your course load – take as many or as few classes at one time as you want.
Credit for Real-World Experience
Earn credit for prior learning which includes experiential learning or portfolio credits awarded by NAU, and evaluated corporate training certificates
Student Learning Resources
NAU offers multiple student learning services, from free tutoring, to our Ask-a-Librarian service (open 7 days a week), to free access to scholarly journals that are up-to-date in your field.
Ready for the Next Steps?
Learning online doesn't mean going it alone. Our support starts before you enroll – and continues to graduation day. You are assigned a personal enrollment advisor.