Online Bachelor of Science.
The online Bachelor of Science Business Administration, Emphasis: Entrepreneurship degree program prepares students to think like entrepreneurs and to utilize entrepreneurial tools and strategies.
Business Administration; Emphasis: Entrepreneurship (BS) coursework includes opportunity scanning, product/service development plans, and pro forma financial statements to achieve success in the creation of new business ventures.
Entrepreneurship Emphasis Core Courses
Students enrolled in the BS Business Administration; Emphasis: Entrepreneurship program develop knowledge and skills in the following major core courses:
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business
- Strategic Entrepreneurship
- Business Plan Development
- Innovation, Creativity, and New Product Development
- International Entrepreneurship
- Internet Marketing or other 3000 Level Elective
Students develop other necessary knowledge and skills in courses in the Support Core and General Education Core, including courses in communications, science, mathematics, humanities/behavioral/social science, and college and career success.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Apply concepts, theories, and analytical methods in the functional areas of business.
- Analyze typical challenges that business decision makers are likely to face and recommend solutions, using critical thinking skills and ethical decision-making models.
- Demonstrate effective collaboration and teamwork skills.
- Create a comprehensive business plan for a new business venture.
Common Occupation of Graduates
- General Manager
- Small Business Owner
- Operations Manager
- 89.93% of recent graduates find employment
- Median Earnings: $54,958
- Earning Range: $42,161 – $73,593
Why Choose NAU?
Our support starts before you enroll – and continues to graduation day. You are assigned a personal enrollment advisor on day one, and will have an academic advisor after you enroll.
Transfer Credit Accepted
We offer free transfer evaluations and accept up to 75% of the program to transfer in from another institution/program.
Our Faculty members are skilled professionals that work in the fields they teach, bringing practical knowledge and experience into the online classroom.
Program Completion Flexibility
As a standard, full-time student you can complete the program in as few as 15 months, however, you may choose your course load – take as many or as few classes at one time as you want.
Credit for Real-World Experience
Earn credit for prior learning which includes experiential learning or portfolio credits awarded by NAU, and evaluated corporate training certificates
Student Learning Resources
NAU offers multiple student learning services, from free tutoring, to our Ask-a-Librarian service (open 7 days a week), to free access to scholarly journals that are up-to-date in your field.
Ready for the Next Steps?
Learning online doesn't mean going it alone. Our support starts before you enroll – and continues to graduation day. You are assigned a personal enrollment advisor.