Emphasis is placed on the basic principles of accounting including the four most important areas: finance, cost, taxation, and auditing. You will graduate with the education needed for various entry-level positions in the accounting profession such as bookkeeping, accounting, and auditing. Going beyond the textbook, the accounting program is taught by faculty with real-world experience bringing real life case studies to the classroom. Going even further, the Associate of Applied science degree is partnered with our strong business courses helping make you a valuable asset to any organization.
- Accounting Software Applications
- Principles of Accounting I
- Principles of Accounting II
- Principles of Accounting III
- Intermediate Accounting I
- Intermediate Accounting II
- Intermediate Accounting III
Canada Online programs are only available to non-US citizens residing in Canada. All courses are only offered online.