The Bachelor of Science degree in Construction Management is designed to build students’ knowledge in the diverse aspects of residential and commercial construction projects. Students will develop deep insight on how to effectively manage and supervise projects, including planning, controlling, scheduling, and monitoring the various phases. Coursework includes construction management fundamentals, safety, equipment operations, construction materials and handling, building codes, planning and scheduling, green building trends, technology, cost control, and construction law.
- Construction Materials and Methods I and II
- Construction Estimating I and II
- Construction Planning and Scheduling
- Green Building Trends and Technology
- Construction Project Management and Administration