No matter which path you’ve chosen, a graduate degree can help you advance with your current organization, explore opportunities with a new company, or even start fresh in a new industry. Other benefits of receiving a master’s degree include earning higher pay, winning more promotions, enjoying higher job security, and lower risk of unemployment.
That’s why we offer affordable, quality education for those who want to earn an online master’s degree in business, management, and nursing. By working towards your degree online, you can prioritize your time and create your own schedule that works for you. When you earn your Master’s degree from NAU, you’re opening new opportunities for career development that can help you make a difference for you and your family. Find out more with these helpful resources:
- Degree Programs
- Graduate Academic Calendar
- 2015-2016 NAU Catalog for Master’s Programs – May 2016
- 2015-2016 National American University Graduate Catalog – April 2016
- Admissions Requirements
- Graduate School Financial Information
- Connect with us on Facebook!